Located in the heart of Berrima and a mere stone’s throw from shops and Berrima Public School, this lovely country home on 2003sqm is entered via a pebbled, tree lined driveway, set amidst beautifully established gardens.
• Three generous bedrooms with BIR, two with ensuites – huge third bedroom has the potential to become two good sized bedrooms
• Comfortable north facing lounge and separate formal dining room each with a fireplace
• Open plan country kitchen with breakfast area, leading to a charming outdoor courtyard
• North facing front verandah/sunroom, solid timber framed windows, timber hardwood flooring
• Separate studio fully plumbed, ready to be completed and perfect for guest accommodation/granny flat
With endless potential, this home presents a great opportunity for a young family to create their dream home or, with a successful holiday letting history, the savvy investor to create a dual income property.