Discreetly positioned in a quiet quintessential country cul-de-sac, this fully renovated home on a 2428sqm block has wide open spaces, light filled informal and formal living spaces, north facing outdoor entertaining areas and enough garaging to start a small car dealership, which will keep all the members of the family happy!
• On the ground level you will find an abundance of living spaces, a tiled media room and family/play room, a thoughtfully planned and renovated laundry, a fourth bedroom and a renovated bathroom, all with access to the lower level entertaining area
• The second level boasts a sun drenched open plan living and dining area with Cyprus pine flooring, vaulted ceilings and sliding doors to the massive outdoor timber deck, with north facing breathtaking views towards the Blue Mountains and bushland
• Beautifully updated kitchen with walk in pantry, stone bench tops, soft touch drawers and cupboards, quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, and a 900mm oven for the budding chef. Modern bathroom with separate shower, bath and WC
• Three bedrooms upstairs with new carpet, built in robes and ceiling fans. Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas point in main living space. There are also 19 solar panels which will assist with reducing costs.
• Large grassed rear garden for children or pets, two powered sheds with enough space to house 7 cars and enough space to create loft storage. Subdivision potential STCA.
Located a short distance from the main village centre including, a doctor’s practice, chemist, bakery, restaurants and small grocer. This beautiful home is absolutely worth an inspection, you won’t be disappointed