Licensed Organic Whole Food Cafe with Freehold Option, Southern Highlands NSW
This Café is very well known by locals and visitors alike, the business has an established an enviable reputation within its catchment area of ideal ‘cafe demographics’. An eclectic array of menu items including organic food and multicultural cuisine. A café to call home in the every increasingly popular destination of the Southern Highlands.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
This Café located in the Southern Highlands is licensed and offers wine and beer, excellent coffee and kombucha on tap. A seasonal menu is available with meals are inspired by local and fresh produce.
• Has solid financials, providing a good return for the owner – full financials will be made available to genuinely interested parties.
• Has an enviable reputation in the industry and moreover amongst its clientele.
• An excellent commercial fit-out and homely environment with outdoor seating in a courtyard style setting
• The Cafe is in the very well-heeled and growing destination town in the Southern Highlands, and strategically between Canberra and Sydney in NSW.
• Licensed premises offering beer and wine
• Offers a diverse menu from burgers, chips & beer to organic health food
• A reputation for quality service with long serving staff
• Significant potential to increase sales revenue
• The business has been owned and managed by the same family for over three years
• The café is very well known and frequented by early morning workers seeking take-away coffee and breakfast to ladies who lunch or coffee lovers looking for a sensational coffee and a sweet treat
• The business has an excellent website and social media presence
• Excellent car-parking is available to customers, the business is close to the train station and is very visual from the main street
• Freehold option is available
• A complementary business next door is also offered for sale by the same vendor and combined, it would be something unique and special.
THE POTENTIAL FOR GROWTH
This business has excellent potential for growth, leveraging the location and reputation of the business, garnered over the 3 years of business operation and:
Continually updating website and a social media presence.
Leveraging the brand and reputation for wholesaling.
Expand the trading hours into the evening and trade as a restaurant or wine bar
Pop-up events to encourage new customers
The potential for growth and/or diversification is significant and enhanced by the:
Location – In the growth area of the Southern Highlands
Setting – Corner business location visual to main street and side streets
Catchment area - with the very best demographic profile for this type of business
Proximity - to Sydney and Canberra, both by road and train
The business operates from retail premises of some 87 sq. metres* with easy street access and nearby off-street parking for customers.
The business is located centrally in one of the largest villages in the heart of the Southern Highlands, on one of the town’s main thoroughfare. It is a strategic location provides a catchment area of the Southern Highlands, the South Coast, the National Capital Region and moreover Sydney.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Operating 7 days per week
Mon-Sun 7am – 4pm
One owner works on a full-time basis
Three part-time staff
Casual staff as required
This iconic business has the business model, reputation and success, combined with a catchment area of one of Australia’s best demographic market for its services, to provide the foundation for continued excellent returns, combined with real growth potential. This an excellent opportunity to purchase an iconic business.
REASON FOR SALE
One of the owners has health concerns and needs to step aside. The owner’s will train and work with the new owner/s to ensure a smooth transition, so the business continues to prosper.
You will be required to complete a Non-disclosure Agreement if you require further information.
This business is listed in conjunction with Transworld Business Advisors, Parramatta.