Lighting Stores Located in Campbelltown NSW (Flagship Store) & Bowral NSW - Buy Together or Individually
Business - $399,000 + SAV
Option to Purchase Together or Individually
Campbelltown Flagship Store $299,500 + SAV
Bowral Store $99,000 + SAV
Offered for sale for the first time in 39 years is a very well-known and leading retailer of commercial and domestic lighting, located in Campbelltown, the heart of Sydney’s South-West growth corridor and a boutique store located in Bowral, Southern Highlands NSW.
The two stores have established an enviable reputation within its catchment area of one of Australia’s fastest growing areas, as well as the growing, well-heeled and beautiful Southern Highlands of NSW. It is a very profitable operation, with good trading figures and very good potential for growth with an energised buyer.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Home to Sydney’s and The Southern Highlands best indoor and outdoor light fittings, ceiling fans, pendants, chandeliers, LED products, recessed or surface mounted ceiling, wall or floor light fittings, plus lamps and ceiling fans.
• Has solid financials, providing a good return for the owner – full financials will be made available to genuinely interested parties
• Has an enviable reputation in the industry and moreover amongst its clientele
• It is based in Campbelltown which is envisioned to be at the forefront of Sydney’s metropolitan development because of the forecasted population growth in the area
• An additional boutique store is located in the very well-heeled and growing destination town of Bowral in the beautiful Southern Highlands, strategically located between Canberra and Sydney in NSW
• Offers an exclusive range of indoor and outdoor lighting, globes, homeware furnishings in exceptional showrooms showcasing the great range of products
• The Campbelltown store has a second level currently utilised as a stockroom, this upstairs floor space is not included in the rent
• Wholesale prices are given to builders, architects and electricians, with whom excellent relationships have been established and maintained
• Local Business Awards 2006, 2007, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, overall Business of the Year Winner 2010
• Policies and procedures in place
• This business has huge scope for further growth if new concepts are introduced for additional income streams
• The business has been owned and managed by the same person for 39 years
• The business has an excellent website and social media presence, rave reviews are listed on google
• A van is included in the sale
• Lighting and electrical is a popular commodity-based product used every day in almost every residential and commercial property in Australia
• Both stores offer fully stocked premises with ample parking, storage facilities, administration centre and despatch centre
• Local customer database
• Anybody can easily learn to operate this business - If you have excellent communication skills and enjoy yourself at work, you will love owning this business
THE POTENTIAL FOR GROWTH
This business has good potential for growth, leveraging the location and reputation of the business, garnered over the 39 years of business operation and:
Offer electrical services
Leveraging the brand and reputation for wholesaling
Broaden trade connections via display homes and local builders
Expand Bowral store trading hours
The potential for growth and/or diversification is significant and enhanced by the:
Location – in the hub of homeware and furniture retail stores in bulky goods area Campbelltown NSW
Location - in the centre of Bowral, the very heart of the beautiful Southern Highlands NSW
Catchment area - with the very best demographic profile for this type of business
Proximity – Both stores offer proximity to Sydney and Canberra, by road and train
The business operates from retail premises of some 800sq. metres on two levels with a bulky goods area. Easy street access and nearby off-street parking for customers.
The business operates from retail premises of some 278sq. metres with easy street access and onsite parking for customers.
The Campbelltown store is located near the new Western Sydney Airport.
The business is located centrally in Campbelltown and offers a bulky goods area. This business is surrounded by furniture and homeware stores.
This location is close to Campbelltown railway station is set to become a hub of commercial activity, with plans for what is believed to be a business park on the site.
A very high traffic location.
The business is located centrally in Bowral, the heart of the Southern Highlands and on the one of the town’s main thoroughfares and homeware villages. It is in strategic location provides a catchment area of the Southern Highlands, the South Coast, the National Capital Region and moreover Sydney.
A very high traffic location.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm (Thurs: 9am-8pm)
2 x full-time sales staff
1 x part-time sales staff
1 x full-time staff
This iconic business has the business model, reputation and success, combined with a catchment area of one of Australia’s best demographic market for its services, to provide the foundation for continued excellent returns, combined with real growth potential. This an excellent opportunity to purchase an iconic business.
REASON FOR SALE
The owner now wishes to simply to take it easy for a bit. The owner will train and work with the new owner/s to ensure a smooth transition, so the business continues to prosper.