Curtains, Upholstery, Interior Design in Prominent Retail Store Showroom, Bowral NSW
This is a very well-known and leading interior design service and retail store in the Southern Highlands of NSW. Operating for 32 years, the business has established an enviable reputation within its catchment area of middle to high-end consumers. It is a profitable operation, with good trading figures and very good potential for growth with an energised buyer. This is the first time the business has been offered for sale.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
The business provides comprehensive and professional interior design services, together with retailing of soft furnishings, wallpapers, furniture, light fittings, clothing and accessories, all in a spacious and strategically located premises.
• Has solid financials, providing a good return for the owner – full financials will be made available to genuinely interested parties.
• Has an enviable reputation in the industry and moreover amongst its clientele.
• It is based in the very well-heeled and growing destination town of Bowral, the centre of the beautiful Southern Highlands and strategically between Canberra and Sydney in NSW.
• Offers an exclusive range of fabrics, curtains, homeware furnishings in an exceptional showroom showcasing the great range of products.
• A complete home decorating and design consultation service is offered as well as an upholsterer service.
• Curtain wholesalers and manufacturers
• Endorsed for decoration colour matching and industry knowledge of lighting
• A reputation for quality service, utilized by all demographics including celebrities and master builders, real estate agencies and local publications such as Highlife.
• Significant potential to increase sales revenue
• The business has been owned and managed by the same person for over 25 years
• It Is very well known, the business is based on referral work, return local clients and established clientele located in the South Coast, Sydney and Canberra.
THE POTENTIAL FOR GROWTH
This business has good potential for growth, leveraging the location and reputation of the business, garnered over the 25 years of business operation and:
* Establishing a website and a social media presence.
* Embracing e-commerce.
* Leveraging the brand and reputation for wholesaling.
* Broaden trade connections via display homes and local builders
The potential for growth and/or diversification is significant and enhanced by the:
* Location - in the centre of Bowral, the very heart of the beautiful Southern Highlands;
* Setting - within the very Dirty Janes emporium, which is one of the main visitor attractions in Bowral;
* Catchment area - with the very best demographic profile for this type of business,
* Proximity - to Sydney, both by road and train.
The business operates from retail premises of some 132 sq metres with easy street access and nearby off-street parking for customers.
The business is located centrally in Bowral, the heart of the Southern Highlands and on the one of the town’s main thoroughfares. It is strategic location provides a catchment area of the Southern Highlands, the South Coast, the National Capital Region and moreover Sydney.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon-Fri: 9am to 5pm
Sat: 9.30am to 3pm
• Full time working owner
• 3 casual retail staff
• Installation staff – as required
• Upholsterer – as required
This iconic business has the business model, reputation and success, combined with a catchment area of one of Australia’s best demographic market for its services, to provide the foundation for continued excellent returns, combined with real growth potential. This an excellent opportunity to purchase an iconic business.
Listed in conjunction with Transworld Business Advisors, Parramatta